Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pink Saturday - Favorite Necklace


Welcome to Pink Saturday.
This week I thought I would show you my favorite necklace.
 It is not pink but has clear beads that pick up the colour of the garment you wear.
I am showing it with a beautiful, soft pink Pashmina my son gave me.



The necklace has a pretty grey flower and grey pearl beads,
but the clear beads have taken on a pinkish tone.



Here is a closer look of the necklace with its' pink loveliness.

Please join Beverly at How Sweet the Sound
and visit the Pink Saturday ladies.

Have a great weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It very late Friday night or very early Saturday morning and I have just returned
from the hospital. My Dad phone me early this afternoon and was not feeling well.
It turns out he has had a heart attack. I would ask that you say a small prayer for him.
Thank you and take care. 









15 comments:

LG said...

The necklace is indeed a very pretty pink....Hope your dad recovers soon!

Denise@alloverroses said...

Absolutely gorgeous necklace! Happy Pink Saturday!
Denise

Rettabug said...

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry to read of your Dad's health issues! It was a year ago this month that my DH had his ♥ attack. Scary times!

I know you must be worried sick. I will keep you both in my prayers & hope that it was just a mild one without lasting damage to his heart muscle.

Please keep us posted on how he & YOU are doing? Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. Besides being a critical care nurse, I've become somewhat of a reluctant expert on the subject of caring for such patients.

fondly,
Rett

Deb said...

Prayers on the way...

Carol at Serendipity said...

Jennifer,
Lovely. I love the pashimas. I have a couple and I very often need them here in Florida! The restaurants are often chilly in the evening.

Have a great weekend!

Carol

Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Jen
Hope your Dad is OK, let me know how he is later today.
The necklace is pretty against pink and would be beautiful with many colours.
Judith

Pondside said...

I'm so sorry to read about your dad's heart attack. Dads are so precious! I will think of you and pray for your dad whenever I do - and it will be an easy thing to do because I am leaving in the morning for Ottawa and a visit with my dad.
Your necklace and shawl are beautiful.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jen,
Your necklace is very pretty and looks lovely next to the sweater! I will definitely pray for your father and a speedy recovery. Happy Pink Saturday and do take care!

Blessings,
Sandi

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

Oh, how beautiful. I never wear jewelry because I am to klutzy with it and break it, but I love this necklace. It has an old fashioned look to it which is really in style now. The ribbon and round jewel just makes it perfect. Have a wonderful weekend!

Maggie said...

That is so very pretty! I love it!

Happy PS!
In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae @
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

julieQ said...

Your lovely scarf and that necklace! Wow, so pretty, so feminine and lovely...love that combination!

Piecefulafternoon said...

What a lovely necklace - so pretty and sparkly.

My best to your father - hope all is going well.

bitingmidge said...

I hope your father has fared well.

Sunshine Coast Daily Photo - Australia

Donnie said...

So sorry about your dad. I will definitely keep you all in my prayers. Your necklace is lovely and so is the Pashmina. Hope all is going well.

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

The necklace looks so pretty with the pashmina. Hoping that your Dad has a full recovery.