Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Meeting The Sun



Hello, Hubby had to be at the hospital so early yesterday morning, for surgery, the sun was just starting to rise. I did not take my Canon 7d, did not want to stand out to much in the waiting room as I already had knitting to do and yarn to wind, so only had a small point and shot. By the time we arrived at the parking lot the clouds were this orange and red.
I thought the quote fitting as my life these days, is a winding path over mountains, down valleys and  even U-turns. I was praying the angles would smile on him and everything would be alright. And they did!!!


Have a wonderful day
and
come visit again!!!



14 comments:

Icy BC said...

So that to hear that everything works out, and that you have a beautiful day!

guild-rez said...

I know how you must feel.
I waited many times in a hospital for my husband to leave the operation room.
Listen to the doctor how the operation went.
And later, I was very happy to take my husband home.
Hope your husband is fine,
Gisela.

Snap said...

Good news!!!!! Beautiful skies and lovely quote.

Crafty Gardener said...

Beautiful photos Jen, those point and shoot cameras still do a great job. So good to hear the surgery went well for your husband. Hope he is well on the way to recovery.

EG CameraGirl said...

Glad to read that everything is OK!

Lona said...

What a gorgeous sky Jen. I hope your husband is doing well.

skoots1mom said...

Angels' tears and protection from God handle those things we can not...;)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Jen,
I'm so glad your hubby came through his surgery well. Your photo is amazing! Thanks for your visit and take care.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lavender Cottage said...

Excellent shot of the fiery red clouds with a point and shoot Jen.
Glad your hubby is fine.
Judith

Rohrerbot said...

I'm smiling:) Glad he's okay...but I smile because I did the same thing when my other half was in the hospital. I ate waiting and waiting.....so I brought the camera and had some fun to keep my mind occupied. Love the fiery colors!

Birds, Bees, Berries, and Blooms said...

Hope the surgery goes well. Beautiful photos.

Katy Noelle said...

Ohp! Hope the patient is back to full steam soon!

xxo

Elizabeth Edwards said...

lovely shots. curious ... what do you use for your watermark on your photos. i love that. so neat. (:

Leovi said...

Delicious photos with beautiful colors, I love this beautiful light, exquisite tones.