Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mosaic Monday - Dreaming of Spring

I told myself I would not think of spring flowers and warm sunny days,
 I would embrace the last of winter and all it had to offer.

But the temptation was to great, especially after attending a gardening show
at the Toronto Botanical Gardens in Toronto.
Outside the snow covered gardens slept while inside spring had
arrived...tulips, geraniums, daffodils, hellebores and
inspiring speakers all welcoming spring's arrival.


 'March bustles in on windy feet and sweeps 
my doorstep and my street.
she washes and cleans with pounding rains,
scrubbing the earth of winter stains.
She shakes the grime from carpet green
till naught but fresh new blades are seen.
Then, house in order, all neat as a pin,
she ushers gentle springtime in.'
~Susan Reiner~

Joining Mary at Little Red House for

I hope you have an enjoyable week.









No comments: