Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blue Thursday

The prompt for Thursday's Inspiration, hosted by Little Red House is 'BLUE'.
Blue is a cool colour in the garden and when combined
 with lavender, pink or white can give the illusion of distance.
An urn filled with plants in this colour combination, placed at the back of
the yard, will seem farther away then it really is. Great for small spaces.


When a room is painted blue it feels calming, perfect for bedrooms and relaxation rooms.
You thought there would be a blue painted room, I don't have any...another blue flower.


Blue is the colour of the throat chakra and associated with voice.
I struggle with this daily...trying to convey what I have in my head
verbally and in the written word.



Linking with Mary at Little Red House for
Thursday's Inspiration.

I enjoyed your visit,
please come again!!!




No comments: