Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Finds


This photo was taken while I was on vacation in England. 
It is one of the small display gardens at Hampton Court Flower Show.

It reminds me of my word for 2013 'Boundary'.
That I never put boundaries on myself:

while volunteering...
'Why certainly I can help you with ???, no problem I can fit it in.
Sound familiar.

while shuffling family demands...
'Mom, I need ???, Can you help with ???.
I am sure you don't have this problem.

while working in the garden...
'Really Jen is it important to turn the compost, weed the veggie garden,
deadhead the whole front yard, water the pots, oh and....
in one morning.

Time needs to be taken...
 to sit back, enjoy a refreshing drink,
read a book and let life go by. 
It will be waiting for you when you are ready.

Take some time today to
'Just be'.

Joining Kim at The Cafe for





No comments: