Sunday, July 14, 2013

Mosaic Monday - Rosemoor Garden

There has not been a post here in over a month, as
 I have been getting ready for...or on a garden tour of England. 
I thought I would share one of my favourite gardens, 
Rosemoor, for Mosaic Monday.


Rosemoor is a Royal Horticultural Society Garden 
covering 65 acres in rural North Devon, England.

In 1931 Rosemoor became home to Lady Anne and her mother, it was a
typical Victorian garden with many annuals used throughout.

She returned after the Second World War with her husband and young son.
In 1959 she came very interested in gardening and thus began her love affair with plants.
Lady Anne gave the estate to the RHS in 1988 and in 1989 work began on what
today is an impressive 65 acres of enchanting and inspirational garden and woodlands.
A garden for all the senses.

I am linking with Mary at Little Red House for

Thank you for visiting and
have a Blessed week!!


 

No comments: