Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MaggiKnit Cardi


Hello and Welcome...
Lately all I have been posting about is my garden and have not mentioned any quilting.
That is because, after 35 years, I have again taken up knitting.
I finished reading a book last summer called The Artists Way,
by Julie Cameron and she suggested that blocked artists should 
try something they liked to do before.
It has taken me almost a year to finish this sweater.
Maggie Jackson, an Irish designer, has unusual designs and
when I saw this sweater in a yarn shop I had to have it.



Sitting down with a cup of tea, a book or knitting needles are very relaxing for me.
I am working on another sweater I found while visiting England, early this summer, 
I had the yarn and pattern shipped home.
Another unusual pattern, 
the two fronts are finished and I am starting the back.
Hopefully it will not take me a year to finish.

Sharing this post with Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage
for Home.

Thank for visiting and 
wishing you a wonderful day!!!





No comments: