Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gilded Cage

I was on an errand with a friend looking for artificial spring branches to use in an outdoor display urn for the church, no luck finding the branches as the store was sold out, but I did find this cage and bird. 




I brought them home and made a nest of moss for the bird to sit in
 adding a whimsical touch to the front hall table.

Pussy willow branches will have to be used in the display urn for the church as there are
no shrubs in flower in my yard.  Some daffodils and pansies will also do the trick.
Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Snap said...

I wish I had that kind of luck ... wonderful cage and bird! Lovely

From the Kitchen said...

I have a special fondness for birds--inside and out. This is a wonderful display!

Best,
Bonnie

Ms. Bake-it said...

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello!

What a darling cage and bird. It looks great! What a fantastic find!

~ Tracy

Laura..DancesWithTeddyBears said...

Neat little birdcage. I love stuff like that. Great find!

Crafty Gardener said...

Great find ... I love the bird cage and little birdie.