Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sundays Mode of Transportation

I mentioned on my Mosaic Monday post that hubby and I went for a Sunday afternoon drive in his, I called it a Vintage, but he informs me it's a Classic, car. Several of you requested a sighting of this mode of transportation, so I snapped some shots after its' spa treatment yesterday.


To me it feels similar to riding in a go-kart and climbing out can be a challenge, definitely not a pencil skirt car, at least not without some assistance.
I had quite a work out that day getting in and out with a tripod and camera. 
But the weather was sunny, not warm enough to have the top down, with big fluffy clouds, a
picture perfect day.

6 comments:

Edith Hope said...

Dear Jennifer, This is, I feel, a Vintage/Classic car! And a red sports car - could anyone wish for more, at least on sunny days with the roof down?! Wonderful.

Unfortunately, I am unable to comment or post for the next ten days or so. But, I shall return!

Pondside said...

The Great Dane took the hard top off my Little Toy Car last week and I can't wait to get home and have a top-down ride. It's my slightly-later-than-midlife-crises car and I love it!

Snap said...

Fun car! Boys and their toys! :D :D

julieQ said...

Oh, I have always loved these little cars!

DoanLegacy said...

Awesome red car! It must be fun to ride in..

Autumn Belle said...

That's a beautiful 'lady' in red!