Saturday, June 5, 2010

Whimsical Tea Cozy

I belong to a quilting class that meets once a month at a local quilt store for a morning of lessons and an afternoon of quilting. Today was our last class until the fall and I thought I would show you some of the cute tea cozys that were on display. You could purchase just the pattern or the fabric and pattern combined.  It was a very hard decision, but I came away with the pattern for the 'Zany Zinnias' Tea Cozy. The tea cozy patterns are from Bent Tree Hallow Designs, http://www.benttreehollow.ca/

 I will just add this to my ever growing list of projects that need starting. There is also the list of not finished and then the list of finished but not quilted. Wow, a lot of lists...so much to do and never enough time.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

7 comments:

Piecefulafternoon said...

Oh those are as cute as can be - I can't really pick a favorite.

Pondside said...

Well, I certainly need a new tea cosy, but if I am honest I'll admit that another project is something I don't need! Your cosy will be pretty - let's see photos when it's finished.

Sheila said...

I am much like you when it comes to projects but if one is organized it is nice to have a number of projects to choose from. That's nice you belong to a quilting group.

Crafty Gardener said...

Those are adorable tea cozies ... I like the cottage one and the robin one

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Aren't they cute. I like the beehive one. Valerie

Snap said...

I love tea cozies and I have a cousin who collects them . What fun!

Gledwood said...

Hi Ms Threads:

There's some pretty amazing stuff here... I wish I could be as creative as you. With words i can be, but not physical things... Everything here says to me: WOW!!

PS are you a German speaker? I saw your comment on Luna's German blog, but you were writing in English so I wasn't sure ...