Monday, April 23, 2012

Nominee for Top Gardening Blog!!!



I am honoured to be one of 51 nominees for Top Gardening Blog Award from eCollege Finder.
Thank you, thank you for nominating A Garden of Threads. 
The voting competition began today and closes April 30 at 5 p.m. EST.
By using the badge on the sidebar you can view all the nominees and cast a vote.
I would be honoured if you voted for A Garden of Threads.
 So, please head on over to cast your vote for
Top Gardening Blog Award.
http://www.ecollegefinder.org/garden-award.aspx

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!!




7 comments:

Crafty Gardener said...

Well done,I've popped over and voted.

Mary Lou said...

No doubt! Voted for you!

annie hoff said...

I just popped over and voted too - for you of course!

Carol at Serendipity said...

Jen,
On my way to vote. I like this election!

Carol

EG CameraGirl said...

Congratulations! :)

Mary said...

That's wonderful, Jen! Going over to vote right now! xoxo

Jill Harrison said...

congratulations and good luck! I am delighted to vote for you!