Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Texture Tuesday

 Hello Everyone, I am glad you have stopped by for a quick visit.
The prompt from Kim for Texture Tuesday was 'light'.
I love reflections in water and try to find them in the smallest bit of water.
This reflection of the tree is in one of our birdbaths.




Kim's texture 'Golden' was added using blend mode hard light at 25%, 
a layer mask was added and the texture brushed off the reflection.
The texture 'Golden' was once again added using blend mode soft light at 75%,
 once again a layer mask was applied and the texture brushed off the reflection.
Light within the water.
I am joining Kim at The Cafe for Texture Tuesday.

Enjoy the day!!!



14 comments:

Linda Kittmer said...

What a wonderful idea and a great capture. I love it.

The Artful Diva said...

That is one amazing shot! I've got to open my eyes when I'm out and about - I keep forgetting about reflections!

Sherri B. said...

So beautiful! At first I thought the water was a mirror...the reflection is crystal clear!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Pretty reflection. Valerie

Lavender Cottage said...

A stunning reflection Jen.
Judith

Connie said...

I love this photo of the reflection in the birdbath, and your flower photography is simple lovely. I am your newest follower, or at least I will be as soon as I finish typing and hit your follow button. Please accept my warm and humble invitation to visit and hopefully to follow me too. Connie :)

Naturegirl said...

Jen a great editing job! Love reflections! Many thanks for your comforting comment re: my ill felines! hugs Anna xo

PrairieJill said...

Oh, this is wonderful!!

Porch Days said...

You did a wonderful job on this photo. Love the texture and the way you erased it from the reflection. Perfect!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh, love that reflection. Fantastic.

Nancy said...

What a beautiful and clear reflection in your birdbath....Great job and I love the texture you used....

Sheila said...

You must be enjoying using textures with your beautiful photography, Jen. What a wonderful reflection you captured here and I enjoyed walking through your garden as well. So much promise as we look forward to the unfurling of spring growth!

داود الأحمد said...

very beautiful I love it .

Jeanne said...

Love the gorgeous reflection that you have captured here! very nice blog and i will be visiting more....